Saturday, May 03, 2008

It has been a while

It has been a while since I have done any designing or even updated this blog. I am sorry for that. I have been truly busy with school and kids and life in general.

That being said, I just really want to scrap. I want to design some more too. There is some stuff in the works, but I've another another week of classes before I can crank out new fresh product.

However, I am offering everyone a coupon! $5 off any $10 or more purchase at Dragonflaire Studios on any of MY products! Sorry it is just on mine, I am not authorized to give that discount on anyone else's product. This offer runs from May 3rd to May 8th, 2008.



Have fun! Scrap lots! And keep your eye out for more fresh products soon.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............