Thursday, January 05, 2006

Who am I?

Who am I? I am Stacey Sansom.

I am not a fancy designer. I am not a famous artist.

I am simply me. I am the stay-at-home mother to 3 wonderful boys. Yep, all boys. They keep me busy enough, but now that the older 2 are both in school I have a tiny bit more free time on my hands. Not a whole lot mind you with a 1 year old running around but SOME time. Between piano lessons, boy scouts, and karate I spend a lot of time just doing the normal everyday, day-to-day routine running around.

I am a web designer. I am the part owner of a web services business -- web design and web hosting. It is a lot of fun. It is time consuming. It is challenging. In my opinion, it gives me something to say "I did that" about. Feel free to check us out: Inventive Site Strategies, Inc. One of the few drawbacks is that I rarely have enough time to do my own personal interest web sites. The family website? Hmmmm. . . . . I can't remember the last time it actually got updated. What can I say? Digital scrapbooking takes priority when the free time is available.

On the side I am a student. I enjoy learning and am grateful that where we are the local community college has become what it has in the past 10 years. It is amazing. It doesn't mean that I don't suffer frustrations by what classes are and are not offered. It is just a great resource! I am currently working on a degree in web design. Technically it is an Associates of Applied Science in Visual Communications with an emphasis in Web Design. At any rate, I am doing it simply because I want the degree, it is in something I love, and it gives me something to keep the mind sharp and focused. I am not entirely focused on web design at this point. I have branched out into graphic design work as well and enjoy it.

With that said, I enjoy using the graphic design skills I have learned and am learning in my digital scrapbooking. It really helps me focus on different aspects of the work and scrapbooking in general.

Hopefully one day soon you will all start seeing digital scrapbooking kits with my name on them. Wouldn't that be neat? If you're a friend of mine, you'll be waiting anxiously a bit longer. I am sorry. I know you are all just sitting on the edges of your seats WAITING for something spectacular to use. Eventually. Patience please. It will come.

Now if I could just find the time. . . .

1 comment:

Robin Sampson said...

Please contact me reference scrapbook kit design. Could not find your email

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............