Sunday, June 10, 2007

New kit coming soon!

I have been busy working on a new kit the past few days. It has been a real challenge because I do not have Photoshop installed on my Mac yet. I installed the trial for Photoshop Elements 3. Yeah, I know it is an old version, but it was the only trial I could find for PSE. So between Fireworks and Photoshop Elements, I have managed to put together a simple kit. That was the goal. Simple! I think I have accomplished that. It is time for me to call it done.

I'll have it uploaded to my 3 stores soon (Dragonflaire Studios, Seaside Scraps, and Digi by Design). One of them is in the process of a server move so I will upload them to each store the same day. Besides, I still have to figure out how I am going to price it. That might be important! But I am excited about it.

Check out "Sand and Water":

2 comments:

Laura Burger's Blog said...

Love all the circle elements, it really adds character

Cherie Shields said...

Wow I love the colours of your new kit :)

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............