Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Need some color?

My latest creation is just a "Splash of Color." Bright and vibrant and everything in between. There is no rhyme or reason for these colors, they are just solid colors because sometimes you need something a little random.


Because this is such a random thing. . . I am offering the first 100 people here on my blog the paper pack for free! Yes, you read that right, 100 people get it free! Free! FREE!

All Gone!

Once "Splash of Color" has been downloaded 100 times, it will then be added to the 3 stores I sell in! So TRY TO GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

"Splash of Color" will be available at:
Digi By Design
Dragonflaire Studios
Seaside Scraps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gift, solid papers go with everything so I am glad I was able to snag this!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great papers!

AnneMarie said...

thanks for the freebie!!! I am having such a good time learning :) I hope to use it more!!

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............