Thursday, December 06, 2007

I think I am making progress

I couldn't take it anymore. I finally just went and sat down at the PC simply to use Photoshop and Illustrator. Let me tell you I was suffering from serious withdraw! I was up until 2:45AM this morning as a result. BUT in all fairness. . . I did get something done while working way into the wee hours of the morning. Yay! I even got my MacBook Pro backed up to the backup drive (I think), so hopefully soon I will have Windows installed on there and can have Photoshop back again (at least until I can afford the CS3 suite).

I'll add the rest as I get them done today. I am working diligently!!! I hope to have them all done today.














Fonts used: Artistamp Medium, Berylium, and Bickham Script Pro

7 comments:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Oh, how neat! Love those photos :)

Anonymous said...

Your calendar pages are looking great!!! what a fun idea!!!! ;)
those kids are cute!!! ;)
Hugs & kisses, Mariquita

Steph.Gibson said...

Awesome calendar pages. Your family is going to love them.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

those are darling photos and great calendar pages!

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so darling, I got a little teared up! Beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Wow, very impressive. What a fun idea for a creative calendar. I am still brain storming about ideas, maybe I will steal yours.

lauras03 said...

Hi,
I was wondering about the font that you used, Bickham Script Pro, is this included on Illustrator?

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............