Sunday, April 08, 2007

I have a second home

I have been looking for a little while. Nothing major. Nothing serious. Just looking for a second store to sell my digital scrapbooking goodies. Sales haven't been super spectacular at The Daily Scrap. I just wanted to see if having a second store would improve the odds. You know, test the waters? See how it goes?

That is still the case. . . testing the waters. . . there are no guarantees that a second store will improve the chances of my stuff selling. One never knows this unless they try, however. I finally took the plunge.

I am now a designer at the Digi Diner. It is a cute little site. A start up, but sometimes it is an awesome opportunity to get into something at the ground level. If you haven't checked it out, you should.

I even created a new paper pack just for my debut at the Digi Diner. You can find "Raspberry Lemonade" only at the Digi Diner. "Raspberry Lemonade" is a huge paper pack, featuring 75 papers in pinks and yellows, with hints of purples and a touch of brown.


Don't forget that you can find "Lime-ade" at The Daily Scrap. "Lime-ade" is the sister paper pack for "Raspberry Lemonade." Coming soon you will be able to get a add-on elements back for "Lime-ade." An add-on pack for "Raspberry Lemonade" is sure to follow shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............