Friday, April 06, 2007

Screaching halt and other happenings. . .

I know you all know how life goes sometimes - trucking right along and then there is the traffic jam and then you're back on your merry way again. Yep, it happens. Yep, there is nothing you can do about it most times. You just learn to tap the breaks and go with the flow.


That said, I managed to SCRAP! Oh yes! Scrapping is good for you! Digital is even better.

I managed to finish another 2-page layout. I even did it in a matter of days, as opposed to several months. Go me!

This time it is Andrew and Lance, pictures from August 2006 - when Lance broke his leg. I caught a moment shared between brothers. You just never know where the simplest delights will come from. Take a good look at Andrew's facial expressions in these pictures. Lance is obviously happy, but Andrew's facial expressions are priceless!

Papers: "Lime-ade" by Stacey Sansom

Fonts: Times and Zapfino

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............