Friday, August 03, 2007

Back from vacation

Our trip to Wisconsin was awesome! We all had a lot of fun. It is hard to get back into the groove after having an awesome vacation, so I've been slow in posting. I hope that over the next few weeks I'll get back into that groove as the kids' schedules return back to the "normal" schedules as they return to school.

In the meantime, I wanted to post about all the products that I have released since my last post. I am not sure how many of you saw them before we left, so here you go. . .

Get started on your holiday creations


Don't let the holidays sneak up on you, go ahead and get a head start on all those wonderful holiday creations. Gifts are no problem with these basic paper packs.



"Holiday in Red" and "Holiday in Green" are available at:
Dragonflaire Studios
Digi By Design
Seaside Scraps

Get back to basics


Sometimes we just need to get back to basics. I am a fan of the simple and clean lined. This is the first in a series of paper packs. Currently, they are just paper packs, but over time I'll probably add some elements separately. "Basic Shades" is coming soon to a digital scrapbooking store near you!



"Basic Shades" will be available at:
Dragonflaire Studios
Digi By Design
Seaside Scraps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great products. glad you have an awesome vacation

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............