Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm quitting and you save!


I told you that changes were coming for me in the whole digital scrapbook design aspects of life. It is official, I am giving up my spot at Digi By Design. I am consolidating my designing efforts into fewer stores as life is just too busy for me to keep up with the demands of 3 stores. As a result of this I am putting everything on sale before they close out my shop at Digi By Design on September 1, 2007.

EVERYTHING of mine at Digi By Design is on sale for 25% off through the end of day August 31, 2007! My shop!

Don't worry, I'll still be around. I am NOT giving up designing. I just need to lessen the stress and demands for the time being.

3 comments:

Rona said...

sorry to hear about whittling down your stores, but sure glad about the sale, LOL!

Gina.Maria said...

Hope this lessens the stress for you!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the changes! I know they can be hard but are usually for the best!

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............