Friday, November 16, 2007

It is Friday once again. . .

It is Friday once again, which means it is time for my Friday 1-day Sale! So what do you think about that? Pretty exciting stuff, right? Remember it is ONE DAY! ONE PRODUCT!


This week we have "Raspberry Lemonade" on sale 50% off! "Raspberry Lemonade" is a huge paper pack. It is a delightful pack of yellow and pinks with hints of purples, reds, and browns.

You can get "Raspberry Lemonade" at Dragonflaire Studios.

I know that I said it would be on sale at both stores I sell in. It isn't. I wasn't feeling well the last couple of days and didn't get it set up with Seaside Scraps. I'll try harder next week. It will be Black Friday, so you'll just have to wait and see what I do next week. *wink*

2 comments:

Neverland Scraps said...

wow what an awesome sale!! I love the colors of that paper pack!

Carolyn Albro said...

Very pretty colors!! Thanks for the info.

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............