Friday, November 09, 2007

Trying to find my groove

There has been a lot of craziness going on here. I haven't designed in a while. I've got stuff started. I just can't get into that groove to get things finished. There is just too much going on right now.

Anyway, in attempt to find that groove, I am having a sale. One day. One product. 50% off.

Today's product is my "Array of Color" paper pack. It is a vibrant array of colorful papers - 10 colors in 6 different patterns.

You can find "Array of Color" at Dragonflaire Stuidios.

Next week the product will be on sale at both stores I sell at, so watch out for the next product to hit the huge discounts.

3 comments:

Gina.Maria said...

Great idea! And very nice package of papers!

Ryan said...

WOW! Great paper pack!

Lisa Joy said...

WHat pretty papers!
I hope you find your groove.

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............