Thursday, January 08, 2009

Bouncing back...

After I was eliminated from the Digital Scrapbook Place Designer Finder Contest after only round 3, I really took it hard. Was I really cut out for this? I was starting to wonder. There was no explanation as to why I was eliminated. My friends could not understand it either when looking at all the contestants. They were floored. It really made mad, at the same time it made me question my ability.

Alas, it wouldn't keep me down forever. With all the health issues, I let it get me down a bit longer than I should have. By Christmas, however, I was ready to start taking on the digital scrapbooking world. I decided that this would be a good year for me. I wouldn't let anyone's decision in some contest get me down anymore. I also wouldn't let the economy get me down. I did the math and I had a 90% decrease of income from 2007 to 2008. There were a lot of factors that went into this that I will not get into here.

I am determine that 2009 is going to be a much better year.

So far...to date...it has been. I have been regrouping my thoughts and really letting the ideas take center stage. Over the next couple of months I will be working hard to make some of the ideas realities. Keep an eye out for what I've got up my sleeve for 2009!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............