Friday, January 16, 2009

An informal announcement!

I have been on the search for additional stores to go into with my designs.

I am pleased to announce that you will soon find my stuff at 3 Scrapateers! How exciting is that?!?! I have to create 2 kits for them before they'll let me in the door, but I've picked my colors and I have some ideas, so soon (maybe) I'll be found at 3 Scrapateers in addition to The Shaker Box.

For those of you who are into hybrid scrapping, The Shaker Box will be expanding in this area. They are also going to be expanding their digital department. Now you can have the best of 3 different worlds – Paper, Digital, and Hybrid. You'll still be able to get their fabulous paper kits, but now they'll have more. You will be able to find MORE of my creations at The Shaker Box very soon.

I am still trying to decide on a 3rd store. I have 3 more to pick from. Meaning, I have been selected to join their store, but I haven't decided if it is the one for me. I really wish Theresa at NDISB would get back with me. *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Stacey! Now get to work! :-)

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............