Tuesday, January 10, 2006

what is this blog for?

Well that is simple, I needed a place to put all my work for others to easily see.

It isn't always practical to email it to everyone. Not everyone is interested. But a link is generally unobtrusive and unoffensive. That just makes it easy. People can check for updates and changes at their leisure and I can go about my daily life. If I need to refer people to one of my pieces as an example for something on the digital scrapbooking board I co-moderate, then here is a place to come see it and other pieces as they see fit.

It really isn't for much more than that. Maybe if people want to get ideas and whatnot? *shrug* It isn't for making the world a better place. It isn't for taking the digital scrapbooking world by storm. It is simply a place to display my layouts without having to worry about who has seen it and who hasn't.

Eventually, it might become more than this. . . but for now, we will be content with just sharing.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............