Sunday, March 25, 2007

It finally came!

My copy of Digital Scrapbooking Magazine finally came yesterday. I was so excited! Too bad I felt absolutely crappy last night (allergies/sinuses) after being out all day in the pollen with the boys at their school's big fundraiser/carnival. I am really paying for the all day out doors today. I haven't even had a chance to sit down and look at it yet. Here I sit blogging about it instead. There is something wrong with this picture.

I actually scrapped something at scrapbook night with my friends. I didn't finish it, but I started something. I'll work on finishing it today if I feel better after eating some lunch. I have a 278 pictures to scrap from yesterday's activities.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............