Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've been at it again!

I managed to personalize my personal blog this week. It was fun. I created the banner using my "Spinning Wheels" kit (with add-ons) that is available at The Daily Scrap. The add-ons are not available at TDS yet, but keep any eye out for them. The fonts used are: Chopin Script, Blue Highway D Type, Artistamp. It was a lot of fun to create. Go check it out!

Scrapping really is a release for me.

I needed to create an invitation to hand out at church tomorrow for the lady's night on Tuesday night. I have scrapped this one as well. I have used my "Faded Romance" kit again with some add-ons. I wanted it to be somewhat consistent with the initial flyer. The kit is available at The Daily Scrap. The add-ons are not yet available, but keep an eye for them.

Fonts used are : Amienne, Artistamp Medium.

These printed beautifully!




No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............