Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another kit is in the store

I have uploaded another kit to The Daily Scrap Mall. I am very excited about this kit.

For Marissa is a beautiful kit with rich colors. It is perfect for fall pictures, but the inspiration was a summer swimming picture. Don't feel that it can only be used for the fall season. It uses rich turquoise, greens, browns, burnt oranges, and greys. You can get the kit here!


This kit was inspired by my friend Marissa. She sent me a picture of her son (2 days older than my youngest) and I was just in awe with the colors. I couldn't resist the urge to scrap that beautiful picture.

But it was from that picture that the whole kit evolved. I was grateful for the inspiration. It started small, but through encouragement from Karin and Ripal it kept growing and became what it is today. The kit went from what was in the layout to what went to the store in a matter of a few days. Once the ideas started flowing, they just kept coming.

A little history, Marissa is not a digital scrapbooker. That is ok. She creates beautiful paper scrapbook pages. She's also a wonderful photographer. I have no desire to convert her to a digital scrapbooker. I don't think she has the desire. But, I couldn't upload the kit without showing it to her first. She was very excited and loved the kit.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............