Sunday, August 13, 2006

What's new in Stacey's digital scrapbooking world?

Absolutely NOTHING!

Actually, that isn't entirely true. The truth is that I haven't done any new scrapbook pages. Nope. I haven't scrapped in a while. I have a few started, but none finished. Sad, but true.

However, I have been diligently working on a kit. Yep, ANOTHER KIT! How cool is that? This kit was started a LONG time ago. It was inspired by a friend of mine and a picture she had taken of her son (2 days older than Lance). It was a beautiful picture. The simplicity of it just struck me.

SO I was looking at kits I had started. . . trying to decide which kit I was going to finish next. I saw this one and thought that I'd just make it a mini-kit. Well that thought didn't last long. I was in a slump, but then the ideas just kept coming and coming and well it is a whole kit now. It is loaded with papers.

On top of this. . . I am working on an alpha set. Yes, even more cool stuff. It is slow in the making, but I am hoping to release it about the same time I release the above mentioned kit. They go nicely together.

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............