Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is there ever a dull moment?

I am trying to scrap, really I am. Now if I could just find the time.

I have decided that while I can generally design a kit fairly easily once the ideas get flowing, it isn't so easy for me to scrap my own kits. Just my luck. So I have decided that I am going to be scrapping my "Simply Lush" kit. I am not sure what the exact results are going to yield yet, but we're going to do it. So far, I am set up doing a 2 page spread, so we'll see. There is so much this kit could do that it is hard to find the pictures to fit with it.

Something for everyone to look forward to is sketches and mini-albums. Yes, I am going to try my hands at some quick pages and putting them together into mini-albums. I sat down to do some sketches for the mini-album and now have a grand total of about 40 sketchs to draw from. Hmmmmm. I am not sure what all I am going to do with them right now.

I am currently working on another kit. You've see an early preliminary here already a few months ago. I am working on finishing the "Circles" kit. It should prove to be fun and delightful. I have had some more ideas and am in the process of making those reality in the kit. I had hoped to have it completed and uploaded to The Daily Scrap Mall by this past weekend, but things got in the way. Then the goal was Monday. Nope, didn't happen. So right now I am setting the deadline for myself for Friday morning. We'll see if I make it!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............