Sunday, May 27, 2007

I have a new paper pack

I have almost completed another paper pack. I am excited as this pack has been several months in the making. I got side tracked and came back to it. I am done with the pack itself, just need to package it up.

Sorry. . . NO PREVIEW. . . at least NOT YET! You can see it June 1, 2007 when you go check out the new Dragonflaire Studios.

Lots of exciting stuff going on during the Grand Opening of Dragonflaire Studios. Lots of great prizes for the Grand Opening events. I'll even be giving away some freebies. You know I don't do that often. Of course you'll have to search for them. Yep, you have to work for your freebies!

So be sure to come by and check us out on June 1, 2007!!!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............