Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Need to get busy

I really need to get busy designing. I have managed to get some scrapping done, but haven't done anymore designing. I have some things started. I just need to work on them and get them finished. Getting motivated isn't always easy. It doesn't help that I am a busy person to begin with. I have been enjoying my couple of weeks off from school and just getting caught up on a thing here and a thing there.

It is official. . . Digi by Design had its Grand Opening celebrations on May 20, 2007. It is a nice little site and has great potential. I am excited to be a part of it.

I have managed to get most of my stuff uploaded to both Digi by Design and Seaside Scraps. I still have a couple of things to get uploaded to both stores, but I am working on it a little at a time. Hopefully soon you'll also be able to see some new stuff.

Dragonflaire Studios is having its Grand Opening events on June 1, 2007. This looks to be something for everyone. I am very excited to be involved in this. All my friends who are paper scrappers and reading this because they like me, there is something at Dragonflaire Studios for you. For those of you who are thinking about converting to digital but are not certain you want to take the 100% plunge, there is something at Dragonflaire Studios for you. So everyone should keep their eyes open for something more to come.

I am waiting patiently for my 2nd issue of Digital Scrapbooking Magazine. The subscription services on this thing have been a serious disappointment. The price was good, but the timeliness is something to be desired. I've heard that many who have already gotten the 2nd issue are not all that impressed with the content.

1 comment:

Lisa Joy said...

Good luck at your stores. I can't wait to check them out!

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............