Friday, May 04, 2007

Now available at Seaside Scraps

Because I just changed stores, I thought I'd post the items that are currently available at my new store. I am officially selling at Seaside Scraps. I am still working on getting my kits up in the store, but so far these are the ones that are available (see below).














Unfortunately, I don't have anything new to announce. I haven't had a whole lot of designing time lately. Once I turn in my 2 major final projects for my classes on May 9th, I'll probably spend a couple of weeks designing and scrapping. We'll call it detoxing.

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Congrats on getting your kits into a new store! I am still moving all my kits over from my previous store too (similar unpleasant situation at a different shop) and it's a lot of work! Hope your new store brings you lots of success!

Sharon said...

Glad you found seasidescraps and looking forward to working with you. I will put a link to your blog on mine http://demiurgia.blogspot.com
Need any support just yell. My details are at seasidescraps and on my blog.

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting the stuff into the new store! I can't imagine having to repack it all!!! Thanks for the links to The digi diner I hadn't heard of it! Same goes for seasidescraps...off to check them both out!

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............