Friday, May 16, 2008

I got disappointing news

I found out this week that one of the stores that I sell in will be closing their doors soon. Seaside Scraps will be closing up shop on May 22, 2008. I am sad, but I totally understand their reasons. Everything in the store will be 50% off until that date.

My concern lays in the fact that I am not 100% certain about the future of the other store either. The forums have been dead for weeks now. It appears that the economy as a whole is affecting every aspect of our lives.

Somehow, even with the sad news, I have been able to finish another paper pack. Go me! My plan tomorrow is to scrap and decide just which 3 universities I am going to pick from to pursue a BA in Visual Communications.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............