Friday, May 16, 2008

My latest paper pack

I am not 100% sure that this will always stay a paper pack as I've got some ideas for elements in my head, but I am releasing the papers right now. I really need to finish something right now - something other than homework and housework.

I just have to finish zipping up the pack and upload to the store. It will be found at Dragonflaire Studios.


It has come a long way from the preview I showed earlier. It contains 4 solid papers in the 4 different colors. There is a striped pattern in the 4 different colors as well as 2 muted versions of a couple of them (for those that like their colors a bit more toned down). Then it also includes 3 additional patterned papers in 4 different colors. All together there are 22 sheets of digital paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors in this paper pack. Very nice.

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............