Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've been scrapping with "Summer Delights"


Lance was out playing in the sandbox. This is actually normal for him. This day, however, he caught my eye. Normally, he is content to get as dirty as possible. We had some rain the night before and I don't usually prevent him from his outside time regardless of the rain. He'll wash after all. I had gone out to check on him and saw him not sitting...rolling...laying...in the sandbox, simply...squatting...I stood there smiling...listening...I couldn't resist, I stepped back in the house and grabbed the camera. The words were precious, "Hey, don't put your sand on me" as he threw sand on the toy dinosaur and quickly covered him up. He unburied him again, and repeated. "Look mommy, I found a dinosaur!" His excitement was infectious.

Fonts used: Artistamp Medium and Bradley Hand

Kit used: "Summer Delights" by Stacey Sansom

1 comment:

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............