Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lots of new stuff!

I've been busily working to get new stuff up. Unfortunately, Seaside Scraps has closed it doors forever so my products are currently only available at Dragonflaire Studios.

New paper packs:


This has been in the works for a while now, but I haven't had enough time to get it finished. It took off this past week. Simple but bold and showy is the purpose of this collection. When all parts are complete (yes, there is more to come) it will be called the "Wildflowers" collection. When the full collection is complete, you will still be able to get them individually or as a collection.




Resurrected kits:


While these are not new kits, they are being uploaded to my store as they never made it there when I moved to Dragonflaire Studios.




New quick pages:


I don't normally do quick pages, but I started these many months ago and finally finished them. I hope to complete some more with some of my larger kits soon so keep an eye out for them.


No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............