Saturday, July 01, 2006

Digital Scrapbooking should be my priority

Digital scrapbooking should be my priority, but the reality is that I have other things in my life that take over. I have been so busy that I can't even think about digital scrapbooking most days. When I do have time I am so stinking tired that I just can't bring myself to scrap.

Alas, I have scrapped 1 page in the past couple of months. This is since the Ultimate Digital Scrapper contest. I didn't make it past round 1, but it did break me out of my shell. Anyway, here is the latest page I have done.

Credits:
Everything is made by me.
Fonts used: Helterskelter (not sure where I got it from) and Artistamp (www.haroldsfont.com)
Program used: Adobe Photoshop CS2

I am not sure what caused the sudden "need to scrap." It might have something to do with the fact that I have a new digital camera to play with and while it isn't a perfect transition from my old digital camera along with the really crappy pictures I am also getting some really great pictures as well.

I am sort of disappointed that I haven't had more time. There is so much that I want to do. I was supposed to start selling in the store at ScrappyKats but it seems that the owner has gone A-WOL. It is unfortunate. I am sure that she just got busy with life, moving, and a new baby. Still. . . But the opportunity has come up that if I can pull it off in time Scrapbook Bytes has a call out for designers for their store. I WANT TO SO BAD! I hope that I can get everything together tonight or tomorrow and get it submitted. HOPEFULLY!!! It would be an amazing opportunity.

So off to compile the requirements for the SBB store stuff. . . .

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............