Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sometimes you just have to scrap

I posted a few days ago about my getting some scrapping done. I am finally making it back to post my layouts here for everyone to see. Hey, sometimes it takes a little more time than anticipated.

I call the first layout "Wonder" as it includes the lyrics to Lee Ann Womack's "I Hope You Dance." I thought it was just fitting for this picture. This is a picture of my oldest son chasing after my youngest son who was off to explore the arboretum without anyone else. He had a grand old time running around and checking everything out - especially the fish ponds. He was totally fascinated by the fish. I still need to scrap those pictures.

Credits:
Everything made by me.

Fonts used:
Bickham Script Pro
Adobe Garamond Pro

Programs used:
Adobe Photoshop CS2



This next layout is a 2 page spread featuring all 3 of my boys on our trip to the arboretum. It was incredibly hot that day we went, but I think they all had a great time just seeing all there was to see. They had this lovely stone wall area that was perfect for resting (and for mommy to snap some pictures). I don't do many 2 page spreads, but this one was just fun.


Credits:
Everything made by me.

Fonts used:
Real Virtue
Adobe Jenson Pro

Programs used:
Adobe Photoshop CS2



And here are the 2 pages individually:

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............