Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am a Digital Scrapbook Place Mentor

I just received my 3 month assignment for 2 mentee's at Digital Scrapbook Place. I decided I really wanted to help others and this opportunity came up, so I applied. I am surprised that I was assigned to help 2 people. I'm excited! I've already heard from one person.

Maybe this will be the motivation to get me scrapping regularly again? I don't know. I am just having problems getting motivated. When I want to scrap, I am too busy. When I have time, I just don't want to scrap. *sigh* It is a vicious cycle, I suppose. The new digital camera is helping a lot to get the motivation sparked. Let's see if it stays more than a spark.

At any rate, I am excited to be a DSP mentor. I am hoping that it will be a learning experience for all of us.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............