Monday, April 17, 2006

The long awaited

I am finally releasing the preliminary preview for my first kits. It has been a long process, but once the creative juices got flowing things started to come to me.

The first kit created by me to be released to the public will be -- Stacey's Circles Kit. It is a bold kit. It is a bit more bold than *I* use myself, but I know plenty of people that go for the bolder side of things. I think it is a fun kit and can be used for both boys and girls. The official release for this kit should be sometime in the next week. I still need to work out the logistics.

Title: Stacey's Circles Kit

Main colors: blues and purples (bold)

Patterns: circles

Papers: 4 patterned papers, 6 solid papers

Elements: ribbons, metal bookplates, paper tags, round tags (with metal edges), tag ties, eyelets, and brads

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............