Monday, April 17, 2006

The well can't run dry forever

or can it?

While this post isn't about tutorials or anything of that nature, I wanted to share that I have found an end to the dry spell I have had in creativity. I had started some digital scrapbooking kits so long ago. That was where it got to. I had several started, maybe 6-8 kits started. They just didnt' get very far. I was in a rutt with scrapbooking too. I haven't completed a page since January. It is sad to say. It is the truth.

But, I started the designing process again a couple of weeks ago. It was slow and painful at first. As the hours rolled by, the easier the whole process became, the faster and more freely the ideas flowed. I am happy to announce that big things are coming. Well, maybe not so big, but a big deal for me. I am excited and pleased to announce that within the next month I should be releasing 5 digital scrapbooking kits.

With that said, I also hope to be able to get back into preparing tutorials to help others in their quest for digital scrapbooking perfection. It is fun, but there is so much to learn. There are so many techniques to figure out. You just have to find you happy place and work things out for yourself sometimes.

Anyway, I have started to post the preliminary previews.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............