Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Life gets in the way

Well, I hadn't really scrapped, digitally or otherwise, since mid to late January. This was the last scrapbook night I attended with my friends here. It is a travesty. I am just a very busy person. I have 3 kids, a husband, and everything that this involves. I am a student. I am a business owner. So I am just busy. It was starting to drag me down though. I LOVE to digital scrapbook! I was missing it something awful. With the kids and everything else, I don't always have the time to finish my school work in a timely manner. It is just hard. Most of the time I have to wait until after the baby goes to bed and then I am usually too tired. As the routine became, I either didn't have time when I wanted to OR I didn't have the desire if I did find the time. However, this week I managed to get my homework done and submitted early. As a reward, I decided I was going to scrap. Sounds like a nice reward. Of course, it turned into more work as I ultimately want to complete some digital kits. I have a bunch started. None finished. So yesterday and today I have been working on one of the kits that I started a LONG time ago. The good news is that it is coming together nicely. I have many thanks to offer Karin Godak for the encouragement, the motivation, the pep talk, and everything else. The bad news is that I probably won't be releasing the kit to the general public right away. Don't worry, if you are interested it isn't too far off in the future. I just want to complete a couple more before I start releasing the kits. So everyone hang in there! Be patient! There is a lot of work that goes into putting together digital kits.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............