Monday, April 10, 2006

Yet again, no new pages to boast about

I still haven't completed a scrapbook page, but I have started another kit. I suppose soon enough, I'll have pages again. I now have my middle child's first karate tournament to scrap. That said, I was serious when I said I had been creating and was wanting to create more. The other 2 kits are still without "finishing touches" but I want to sit on them for a few days and see what I need to add after not looking at them for a couple of days. I am excited about starting a new kit. It is sometimes hard to decide just what color combinations will be a hit, but I am working on my own visions at this point. Keep being patient, good things are coming!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............