Friday, April 07, 2006

Still no new digital scrapbook pages

I still haven't finished any more scrapbook pages. I have, however, gotten out of the rutt I was in. At least, that is what it is feeling like. I am currently working on creating another kit.

I still haven't released the initial kit I have designed, but I am sure that I'll want to add some finishing touches to it so I have set aside 2 weeks as my "sleep on it" period. I just want it to be finished when I do release it. I am also not 100% decided on how I am going to release it. I have already found a "creative team" member that will help me get the word out. I am excited about that. Everyone will see the kit once she's gotten her hands on it.

I also want to finish this kit I am working on now. The new kit. I just don't want this to become a 1 kit project. I want there to be a whole line of kits created by me. I know that time is tight so getting a good start now and not getting ahead of myself is one of the best things that I can do. So everyone just be patient. Good things are coming.

I will also be creating a kit based on the things my brother encounters during his 2 years in Prague, Czech Republic. The architecture is lovely over there. The colors on the buildings are delightful. I told him I would scrap his pictures for him. I haven't gotten started yet, but I am hoping that this new "change" in the norm will help get me the start I need. My goal is to base a kit or kits off of the things that are common in the areas he will be in. A lot of the patterns will probably be based off the architecture. I am excited about it. Now I just need to be sure to find the time and put my heart into it.

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............