Saturday, February 24, 2007

I don't know where it came from, but I am glad that it came!

I don't know where my mojo came from the last few days, but I am grateful for its appearance and extremely glad that it came to visit. I hope it doesn't leave right away, I am kind of enjoying its company. I have been busy DESIGNING for the last 2 days and I am ready to unveil to the world what I've done.

Now, before you go saying "what about the other kit?" Don't panic, it is still there. . . it is even being worked on, BUT when the inspiration comes you just have to go with the flow. So my new "unnamed kit" as of yet is still unnamed though it is mostly finished, just a few more finishing touches left to do on it.

But CHECK THIS OUT!!!

This kit is perfect for anyone who has boys! I should know, I've got 3. Got pictures of your children with hotwheels, trains, planes, and anything cars? Then scrap them! I plan on scrapping mine - I've got lots. It is perfect for all those road trip pictures. Been on vacation and what to share? Then scrap them!

And for what it is worth, this is NOT all. This is just the starter kit. It is a full kit, but it is just the start of things to come. I've got at least 3 more kits lined up to go with this, each specializing in a mode of transportation (cars, trucks, and trains). You never know I might find that I need more than just those 3, so stayed tuned. In the meantime, snatch this kit up and have fun. It should be hitting the mall at The Daily Scrap in the next several hours!

Happy scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............