Monday, February 26, 2007

The unnamed gets a name!

Well I have finally finished the "unnamed" kit. I couldn't come up with a name. I just couldn't. Nothing seemed to fit. But alas I didn't think that anyone would appreciate a kit named "?????????" So it had to have a name. It needed to be finished too, but that's another story all together. Tonight it not only got its name, it reached completion. Go me!

Check out "Faded Romance." It should hit The Daily Scrap Mall sometime in the next day. If you want to see this kit in action, be sure to see my previous post "If duty calls, just scrap it."

1 comment:

Emma said...

Love the title of the new kit and it looks awesome. I stuggle with naming kits at times too glad to know I'm not the only one.lol

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............