Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Touch of Blue and Other Ramblings

Well it has been a long time coming, but my newest kit has finally been released for sale in the mall at The Daily Scrap. I am quite excited about the release of this. I designed it to be a gender neutral kit. I wanted to keep those that scrap girls interested but I also wanted to make sure that those of us who scrap boys don't feel left out. You'll find the advertisement for the kit below:



A while back I posted about a series of kits in the blue variety. Inspiration ran out, I guess. I just couldn't pull it together. So I combined the Gentle Blues kits that were all still "works in progress" and thus A Touch of Blue was born. And here is the preview for the finished kit:



If you hurry, you can get A Touch of Blue for a special introductory price of $3.50 until February 23, 2007! Pick up A Touch of Blue!

I am not sure what else I will have in the works. I've got a million ideas running through my head. I can't always keep them straight and they don't always work out. I am currently working on a submission to the soon to be released March Mega Kit in collaboration with the other The Daily Scrap designers. It should turn out to be a lovely kit. The colors are not your ordinary March/St Patrick's Day colors, but they are lovely. Keep an eye for more details!

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............