Saturday, February 17, 2007

If duty calls, just scrap it

Well you all might be surprised to see something like this appearing - it hasn't happened in so long after all. I have officially SCRAPPED A PAGE! Now, it isn't a page of pictures - at least, not my pictures. It isn't even a page of my memories. It is a scrapped page, none the less. Go me! Scrap! Scrap! Scrap! It was such a release today. I should do this more often. I just don't always have the time. I should make the time. I guess I could spend less time trying to design, but I enjoy doing that too. I am just slow at all of it in general these days. But, I scrapped! Check it out. . .


What is this for? Part of my duties at church is to do the newsletters and calendars every month for the ladies group (the Relief Society) and to design flyers for the activities if needed. We have an activity coming up the first part of March. So here is the flyer! It is done completely with the kit that I am currently working on. It is a kit that is still un-named. I'll get there. I just can't decide. Part of working on this flyer really helped me get some stuff done for the kit - it was lacking in elements. I am excited about this flyer. I am excited about the new kit as well. I hope to have it released by the end of this coming week. We'll see if we actually get it out then, but I am going to try.

Fonts used: Amienne, Artistamp Medium

No comments:

Credits: Stacey Sansom's "Summer Delights" | Fonts used: ...............